f10 vs selinux again.

Dominick Grift domg472 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 18:06:13 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-02-28 at 12:53 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
> Greetings all;
>
> I have just upgraded then updated as much as possible, an F8 install to F10.
> selinux is now denying ConsoleKit and friends, and awstats.  F10 will run
> without console-kit-daemon I find, but I went so far as to touch /.autorelabel
> & reboot & leave it to contemplate its sins for an hour or so as there is
> nearly 2TB of drives here.  Didn't help.
>
> So Now I have selinux disabled, and everything it working.  Can this be
> addressed?

Can you show use the avc denials related to your issues? avc denials are
sent to /var/log/audit/audit.log and can be retrieved with the ausearch
command. For example use: ausearch -m avc -ts today, to retrieve today's
avc denials.

You state that you updated as much as possible. What did you not update?