SELinux XWindows Problem

zoroufi zoroufi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 15:13:24 UTC 2009

Dear Daniel,
Thanks for your comment.
Yes The MLS policy was my mean.
Due to some political constraints I should make MLS policy enforcing in FC9
with XWindows Support.
Do you think upgrading XOrg to higher version might solve the problem? If no
,do you have any alternatives for this?
when I switch into MLS policy in enforcing mode Xwindows doesn't work
properly and at the worst It is not possible to login to the operating
system via the graphical terminal.
Thanks again for your carefulness.