Policy for zoneminder

Dominick Grift domg472 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 08:27:54 UTC 2009

Hello,

Are you testing this on Fedora? If so, i can help you create proper
policy for both daemon and webapp. All i need is a "rpm -ql" and someone
that can test my policy and send feedback.

I recently also wrote policy for a motion detection software called
motion which is available on rpmfusion. That policy is not perfected
because it needs testing in not so standard scenarios, but a basic
configuration works just fine.

http://82.197.205.60/~dgrift/stuff/modules/motion.te
http://82.197.205.60/~dgrift/stuff/modules/motion.if
http://82.197.205.60/~dgrift/stuff/modules/motion.fc