su or sudo from unconfined user to confined user

Mohamed Aburowais mrowais at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 16:54:06 UTC 2009

This seems to be a bit complicated.
As a start I'm trying to create new role and new types, I want the new role to be accessed by unconfined_r, having problem since my last email:
Compiling targeted new module
/usr/bin/checkmodule:  loading policy configuration from tmp/new.tmp
new.te":6:ERROR 'unknown role unconfined_r' at token ';' on line 3189:
allow unconfined_r new_r;
role new_r types example_t;
/usr/bin/checkmodule:  error(s) encountered while parsing configuration
make: *** [tmp/new.mod] Error 1

the file used: new.te
policy_module(new, 0.0.1)

role new_r;
type example_t;
role new_r types example_t;
allow unconfined_r new_r;
 (both allow or role causing the same problem).