Rebooted, permissive, setroubleshooter going nuts.

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Mar 5 04:05:26 UTC 2009

Greetings;

And a portion of this lists archive on this box has gone missing to boot.
So I can't look up the command to extract all these hits, about once every 2
minutes or so, to a logfile I can post.  And when I click on the star, it
tells me the connection has been lost to
/var/run/setroubleshoot/setroubleshoot_server.  But there is a zero length
file there, generated when I rebooted to 2.6.29-rc7 5:18 ago WTH?

And I just found a very short setroubleshooter.log which I will attach. It
looks like it got a tummy ache just a few minutes ago.

I think I will follow what I did with 29-rc7, and not build any sound modules
for anything except the audigy2, cuz now I have sound, akonadi even starts!

Help?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)