Unable to successfully run some applications in Fedora 9 with MLS enforcing

zoroufi zoroufi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 15:08:59 UTC 2009

Dear All,
After successfully switching to MLS enforcing mode in Fedora 9 I have some
troubles when running some applications. After executing these applications
they are terminated and no result even no log is generated.
For example running the system-config-selinux terminates the application.
Would you please help me what should I do in order to overcome this problem?
Similar behaviors are estimated when you run any of the followings commands
service --status-all
system-config-users
system-config-display
Any comments will be appreciated