policy to allow myapp to exec chfn

Brian Ginn BGinn at symark.com
Sat May 30 01:10:29 UTC 2009

Ok, Thanks!
In flask/security_classes I see that class passwd is commented to be # userspace.
In flask/access_vectors I see the chfn permission for class passwd.
... So maybe next time I get a similar problem, I'll be able to solve it myself.

Is https://bugzilla.redhat.com/ the appropriate place to submit a bug report for chfn ?

-Brian