BZ 533427

Gene Czarcinski gene at czarc.net
Wed Nov 18 22:44:45 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 17 November 2009 15:37:28 Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 20:32:19 +0000,
>
>   Tristan Santore <tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net> wrote:
> > We were change frozen, as F12 was about to get released. Further,
> > F12 was beta until today, so you have no reason to complain, as it
> > is not supported, and last not least, the mirrors are currently
> > syncing loads of stuff, which will add a delay.
>
> Stuff has been pushable through bodhi for about a week.
>
> > Can this list now get back to selinux as a topic ? Fedora infra and
> > releng issues are really off-topic here.
>
> I think he may have been hoping that Dan would intervene or at least
>  comment why the policy was not suitable to be pushed.

Yes!

> Gene, you might try raising this issue with the QA guys. I think they are
> more likely to feel as you do and try to get the problem fixed.

I thought of posting this to the test list also but I normally avoid posting
the same problem to multiple lists.  I will do that now.

As far as F12 only being GA recently, a an individual who has been installing
the development spins (alpha, beta, and all of the RCx), I have been running
F12 since RC3 or RC4 timeframe and anyone else could also ... especially with
F12 updates and F12 updates-testing being available in parallel.

Gene