The SELinux Documentation Project

Joshua Brindle method at manicmethod.com
Fri Nov 27 20:31:14 UTC 2009

Joshua Brindle wrote:
> As we discussed at Linux Plumbers Conference during the 'Making SELinux
> Easier to Use" talk we have some document deficiencies in the SELinux
> project.

<snip>

We have gotten some good contributions to the documentation project over
the last couple months but there is always more to do. I've updated the
Documentation TODO at:

<http://selinuxproject.org/page/Documentation_TODO>

with some docs we'd like written and some guidance on what the format
should be. Use cases would be particularly appreciated.

If you haven't gone to the documentation wiki lately take a look at

<http://selinuxproject.org/page/Main_Page>

and see what's been added.

Thanks for the help of the contributors and hopefully this effort will
go a long way toward gaining users and keeping SELinux enabled.