List of all alert types

Hello,

I'm quite new to using SELinux, I noticed that each alert in
/var/log/audit/audit.log starts with the type, examples :

type=USER_ROLE_CHANGE
type=USER_START
type=USER_AUTH

I'm trying to develop a graphical interface for SELinux alerts...
Is there a way I can get the list of all types ?
I searched for a while and couldn't find it, your help will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

--
Zaina AFOULKI
Étudiante à l'Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Ingénieurs de Bourges.