Re: SELinux won't let dovecot connect to postgresql

Thomas Harold wrote:
You could try uninstalling and then reinstalling the setroubleshoot package. Specifically "setroubleshoot-server" package contains the daemon and init.d file and only depends on the -plugins package.

But it doesn't seem to include the init.d file, or is rpm -qil not telling me what I think it is telling me:

572 root> rpm -qil setroubleshoot-server | grep /etc
/etc/audisp/plugins.d/sedispatch.conf
/etc/dbus-1/system.d/org.fedoraproject.Setroubleshootd.conf
/etc/logrotate.d/setroubleshoot
/etc/setroubleshoot
/etc/setroubleshoot/setroubleshoot.cfg

roland

--
		       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland rlenter com                            6818 Madeline Court