Re: SELinux won't let dovecot connect to postgresql

On 11/29/2009 12:49 AM, Roland Roberts wrote:
Thomas Harold wrote:
You could try uninstalling and then reinstalling the setroubleshoot
package. Specifically "setroubleshoot-server" package contains the
daemon and init.d file and only depends on the -plugins package.

But it doesn't seem to include the init.d file, or is rpm -qil not
telling me what I think it is telling me:

572 root> rpm -qil setroubleshoot-server | grep /etc

Not sure, that's sounding more like a Fedora issue then an SELinux issue (and I'm not running Fedora, I'm running RHEL/CentOS). But a bit of google-fu turned up:

(the linked message was posted by Daniel J Walsh)

Basically, they've restructured things back in June 2009. So you'll probably have to go digging in the audit.log file for the AVC messages.

# grep "AVC" /var/log/audit/audit.log