selinux-polgengui not working on Fedora 11

Roberto Sassu roberto.sassu at polito.it
Thu Oct 1 14:15:20 UTC 2009

On Thursday 01 October 2009 15:52:47 Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> On 10/01/2009 09:13 AM, Roberto Sassu wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > i'm trying to use the utility selinux-polgengui under Fedora 11, but at
> > the end of the wizard process the program is unable to generate the
> > policy and it displays this message:
> >
> > "too many values to unpack".
> >
> > When i execute this from the shell, another message is also prompted:
> >
> > /usr/share/system-config-selinux/polgengui.py:417: DeprecationWarning:
> > BaseException.message has been deprecated as of Python 2.6
> >   self.error(e.message)
> >
> > I have the distribution up to date and i use KDE 4.3.1 as window manager.
> > How to solve this issue?
> > Thanks for replies
> >
> > --
>
> What did you select?
>
> Might be a code path that has not been traversed.

These are the choices i made:

- Type: user application
- Name: sandbox1
- Executable: /usr/bin/ssh
- Roles: unconfined_u
- Ports: connect to 22
- Common app traits: Interact with terminal
- Files/directories: /etc/ssh
- Booleans: none
- Write policy: in my home.

I tried in the past to use it with other combinations and but it never worked