F12 beta, ldap authentication and NFS mounted home

Tim Fenn fenn at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 22 00:04:33 UTC 2009

I upgraded a machine from F10 to F12 beta - its a client machine that
mounts /home over NFS and authenticates over LDAP (however, its a mac
server that sets /home as /Volumes/Homes, which I have set up as a
pointer to /home). use_nfs_home_dirs is on and I can log in via SSH or
the console, but the graphical login fails when clicking "log in" with
the following selinux error:

SELinux is preventing /usr/libexec/ck-get-x11-server-pid "read" access
on Homes.

I've attached the full sealart, am I missing something obvious/simple?

Thanks for any help!
-Tim

        Tim Fenn
        fenn at stanford.edu