Relabelling issue

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Oct 25 17:37:58 UTC 2009

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 13:01:49 +0000,
  Arthur Dent <misc.lists at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> I got an avc the other day that made me suspect that I might have
> labelling problems on my Fedora 11 box, so I did a "touch /.autorelabel;
> reboot"
>
> Should I be concerned?

Generally it is a good idea to switch to permissive mode for a full relabel.
Otherwise you might not be permitted to make the changes. Normally that
won't be a problem after minor updates, but if things are to the point where
you want to do a full relabel, it's generally simpler to make sure it will
do all of the work needed rather than have to manually deal with the odd
case here and there.