Severn problems encountered.

Jim Cornette jim-cornette at columbus.rr.com
Sat Aug 2 02:58:31 UTC 2003

I had the segmentation fault when using mc. I also missed pine and the
fortune program.

I dislike the graphical boot loader. I cannot determine if the thing is
doing anything or is locked up. It also looks too win 2000 to me. Which
tells the user nothing whatsoever, like windows. I prefer the messages
and the ok or failed.

My sound card is working. I have a GUI, It connected to the Internet and
mounted the CD.

This is on an HP pavilion ze4515us laptop.

Jim

--
Sometime in 1993 NANCY SINATRA will lead a BLOODLESS COUP on GUAM!!