Severn problems encountered.

Jim Cornette jim-cornette at columbus.rr.com
Sun Aug 3 13:52:29 UTC 2003

Féliciano Matias wrote:
> Le sam 02/08/2003 à 04:58, Jim Cornette a écrit :
>

>>I dislike the graphical boot loader.
>

> From grub append "nogui" to kernel options.

Thanks for the suggestion. I decided to just change to level 3 and the
graphical 2k-like, what's really happening bar disappears also.

I feel that there should be a few more indications as to what is
happening displayed on the graphical boot loader. It is better not to
have it at all.

I'm sure that it is what the mainstream general user would prefer
though. No information = no confusion.

Jim
--
Be incomprehensible.  If they can't understand, they can't disagree.