was there an advertised ETA for the next beta?

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Wed Aug 13 03:55:47 UTC 2003

> While I cannot (right now) tell you the exact answer, I can
> give you a vague hint to figure it out for yourself.
>
> The original rhl.redhat.com web site answered the questions
> raised by developers, since it is a development project.
>
> However, it did not answer questions raised by some other
> (unspecified) categories of people who interact with Red Hat.
> Those questions need to be answered, in detail.

So I guess I'm still a touch confused - you have a site with useful
information on it.

however, it doesn't have information for everyone.

so instead of working on adding the information so the site is useful to
everyone you take down the whole site so there is no information
available that is useful to anyone.

I know there are universes where this logic makes sense but I don't ever
want to live in them.

:)

-sv