AIDE/Tripwire

Leonard den Ottolander leonardjo at hetnet.nl
Wed Aug 13 12:13:37 UTC 2003

Hi Tommy,

> Maybe just setup a magic policy directory (ala /etc/tripwire.d ) .. that
> each RPM can drop its "specs" into and have the policy generated
> automatically or something..

 Hm. This would require either rpm to be extensively modified to
catch/generate these specs on (de)installation of every package or
every single rpm to be rebuild to dump it's specs in /etc/tripwire.d.
Not an easy solution, not to say infeasible (oops now I said it :).

Bye,
Leonard.

--
How clean is a war when you shoot around nukelar waste?
Stop the use of depleted uranium ammo!