lost the GNOME panel, how do I get it back?

Féliciano Matias feliciano.matias at free.fr
Sat Aug 16 18:31:30 UTC 2003

Le sam 16/08/2003 à 18:44, Elton Woo a écrit :
> I installed
> gnome-panel-2.3.6.2-2.i386.rpm
> from rawhide, and I guess in so doing, I manged to kill off the
> Gnome panel. The only apps that run are the ones that I have
> configured to autostart. I no longer have the applications list,
> or even access to the console window.
>
> HOW do I get back the default panel?

I don't know if this can help but rawhide is broken :

yum-arch -d -l os/i386
Errors within the dir(s):
 os/i386
   depcheck: package gnome-applets needs libgtop-2.0.so.1
   depcheck: package gnome-applets needs libgtop_common-2.0.so.1
   depcheck: package gnome-applets needs libgtop_sysdeps-2.0.so.1
   depcheck: package gnome-system-monitor needs libgtop-2.0.so.1
   depcheck: package gnome-system-monitor needs libgtop_common-2.0.so.1
   depcheck: package gnome-system-monitor needs libgtop_sysdeps-2.0.so.1

Get back libgtop2-2.0.2-2 fix this problem.

--
Féliciano Matias <feliciano.matias at free.fr>