What's wrong with disucssing BUGS in Severn? (wasRe: What's wrong with disucssing BUGS in Severn? (was Re: RH Decisions (was Re: APT, Yum and Red Carpet) Re: RH Decisions (was Re: APT, Yum and Red Carpet)

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Tue Aug 19 03:46:26 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 13:05, Elton Woo wrote:
> On August 18, 2003 09:02 am, Elliot Lee <sopwith at redhat.com> wrote:

> > rhl-devel-list or rhl-list.
> >
> > -- Elliot
>
> So, is there a separate Severn-beta list, or am I in the correct forum?

I believe what they are trying to tell you, is to discuss things that
are specific to this beta here on this list.  Then discuss
overall/general things of Red Hat, the distro or whatever on rhl-list or
rhl-devel-list for development type stuff.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"The road to to success is always under construction!"