Wine and Office

Jim Cornette jim-cornette at columbus.rr.com
Mon Aug 25 11:09:13 UTC 2003

MJang wrote:
> Dear Jim,

Thank for a rational reason why you would still want to use MSOffice on
Linux.
Is there any bugs submitted to openoffice to get the script processing
resolved? (win32 or Linux)

Jim

--
The optimist thinks that this is the best of all possible worlds,
and the pessimist knows it.

Yet creeds mean very little, Coth answered the dark god, still speaking
almost gently.  The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all
possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true.
		-- James Cabell, "The Silver Stallion"