no ... *really* ... any ETA for updated beta?

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at welho.com
Fri Aug 29 06:26:03 UTC 2003

Quoting Kyle Maxwell <kylem at xwell.org>:

> On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 16:37, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> > Féliciano Matias (feliciano.matias at free.fr) said:
>
> > > Who knows the views of RedHat ?
> >
> > See http://rhl.redhat.com/.
>
> In all seriousness, thanks. This small update makes me feel a lot better
> that RH took the time to address our concerns and put out a *target* (I
> realize that Sep 15th might turn into the 18th or even 22nd or
> something) so that I don't have to check rhl.redhat.com every morning as
> I've been doing. Something so simple really makes a big difference.

Indeed. When the website was pulled out with "we remain excited about the
announcement on Monday" the lack of any dates suggested that ok the website will
be down for a few days and when *nothing* was happening there (visible to
externals that is) it started feeling.. well, kind of annoying. Thanks.

--
    - Panu -