Kudzu in hiding during boot?

guran guran at remberg.com
Sat Aug 2 14:17:05 UTC 2003

Hi

I am having some problem with my old ISA SB soundcard so I was trying to
understand from messages what went on during installation.

When during boot, in terminal by Ctrl-Alt-F5 I found that part of the duration
in boot was kudzu showing its messages about printer and soundcard which were
never shown in that fancy graphics.

How do I shut off the graphic shit?

regards
guran
--
Red Hat Linux Beta 9.0.93 kernel-2.4.21-20.1.2024.2.1.nptl

Only in a society that has 'a priori' defined what is true
can the result from the evolution of life be defined false.