updates

Terry R Linhardt linhardt at swbell.net
Sat Aug 2 22:19:25 UTC 2003

Michael,

I believe the industry "convention" is that a beta is a release for
individuals to test against. Reported fixes go into the next beta
release, or eventually into the production release. The key to a beta is
that everybody is working against the same code set.

If beta release with patches applied is called a MS Windows. <okay, slap
me, that was tacky>

Terry

--
Terry R Linhardt <linhardt at swbell.net>