updates

Joel Young jdy at cs.brown.edu
Sat Aug 2 22:43:55 UTC 2003

If I understand Michael right, what he wants is some consideration
and/or comps since he purchased rhn entitlements which will
expire and which he is unable to use while beta testing severn.
Why is he unable to use them?  Because the machine he was planning
on using them on is now running severn.

Since he is performing a valuable service for RedHat, it would
be apropos for RedHat to comp him with an entitlement extension
for when he shifts out of beta testing mode...or to make those
entitlements useful and worth using while in beta test mode.

Is that it?

I think it would be a nice benefit for actively beta testing severn
if we were comped with some rhn services.  I'm not sure I would
use them since I find yum and downloading RPMS manually quite
satisfactory but...

Joel