Upon 'Testing and Updates'

guran guran at remberg.com
Sun Aug 3 09:55:10 UTC 2003

Hi

First I really miss the possibility to listen to jazz on 'Windows Media
Player' through mplayer or xine. This is much to quiet for my liking and a
test should dare to test. That does not necessarily require RH to deliver
with these players, but for home users they must be a must have.

I further miss LyX in qt dressing.

I can compile the above myself but a community testing would be nice.

Your decission not to give consequitive updates on files that have been
corrected here is pure shit. To me you behave like Microsoft: "You users tell
us what is wrong, and we will absorb it and when it is time for X-mas we will
deliver."

It should be easy to deliver new files to the mirrors every day.

I advice you to let this testing take some more liberal turns.

regards
guran
--
Red Hat Linux Beta 9.0.93 kernel-2.4.21-20.1.2024.2.1.nptl

Only in a society that has 'a priori' defined what is true
can the result from the evolution of life be defined false.