rhn alert icon

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Mon Aug 4 17:29:30 UTC 2003

It is very interesting but today my icon is at it's normal size and is
working just great.

Theory: the application listens for signals from Mother (home base, that
is, RHN) and destroys the icon on command. We already know it 'phones
home' to check for update availability.

Theory: The icon is destroyed when RHN has a problem of some sort.

Bob Cochran