REALLY SLICK SCREENSAVERS

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Wed Aug 6 00:38:14 UTC 2003

Recompile the kernel to include the Nvidia drivers. This means means
(drum roll, loud boos, catcalls) that once you do this in order to have
the drivers, you have to recompile each new kernel update to include
those same drivers.

So who will be doing a lot of work at very inconvenient moments in order
to have Nvidia drivers? You will.

I only have one Nvidia card. All my others are ATI Radeons.

Bob Cochran