radeon panic and 2.6 kernel

Gregory Boyce gboyce at badbelly.com
Wed Aug 6 19:05:36 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 14:38, Matt Whiteley wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 11:29, Gregory Boyce wrote:
> > Out of curiosity, do you have a scroll wheel on your mouse?  If so, does
> > it work properly under 2.6.0-test2?
>
> Yes.  I have a Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer.  The grey one with 5
> buttons and wheel.  Seems to work fine so far, including the wheel.

Oh happy day, mine is working now too.

I had created an initrd image with hid autoloaded.  I just booted into
it and ran an lsmod, and found that uhci_hcd wasn't even loaded.  I'm
not even sure how that would work.

I added it into modprobe.conf like you did, and now I have a functional
scroll wheel.  And non-skipping audio too.

--
Gregory Boyce <gboyce at badbelly.com>