KVM Switch

Martin Stricker shugal at gmx.de
Fri Aug 8 18:55:27 UTC 2003

jdow wrote:

> I am using an OmniView Pro-II. It works adequately with a mixed batch
> of Linux and Windows machines. My initial experience with Belkin
> moves me to declare that it will be a cold cold day on the surface of
> the Sun before I do business with them again.

I can absolutely second your thoughts about Belkin.
I use Cybex KVM switches and never had problems since. But they
(especially the cables, but you don't need to use them) are expensive,
but then you only have one cable per computer - nice for the units with
16 computers on it...

Best regards,
Martin Stricker
Linux Migration Project: http://www.linux-migration.org/