aRTs and XMMS problems anyone???

Andrei Botoaca warlock_ba at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 8 21:49:31 UTC 2003

OK, I agree, it's not the skipping that concerns me ... I got that
before too ... KDE is eating lots of resources up ... that was always so
(OK, not quite like that, but anyway). The problem is that arts kills
itself blowing it's usage up , and staying like that.
I'll try tonight to recompile XMMS and it's arts plugin ... baybe it is
broken compiled (I will compile it from the roots). And IF it works, put
a new post tomorrow night ...