ms-visio *.vsd

Florin Andrei florin at sgi.com
Fri Aug 8 23:12:42 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-08-05 at 11:38, Joe wrote:
> Indeed - I remember reading, back when visio was a separate company that
> they were about to go cross platform - at that point microsoft
> frantically snapped them up to prevent that threat to their monpoly plans...

Whoever creates a native viewer/editor for Visio files on *nix - i'll
personally build a shrine for him/her.

> Sad that such goings on never raised an eyebrow at the antitrust department.

They probably did, but eyebrows have a complicated motion equation,
especially when the variables involved have large values or grow
exponentially.

Of course, i was thinking from a computer graphics perspective. :-)

--
Florin Andrei

"Never send a human to do a machine's job." - Agent Smith