was there an advertised ETA for the next beta?

Gerry Tool gstool at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 11 15:58:49 UTC 2003

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>   no, i'm not just asking when the next beta is.  more specifically,
> i vaguely recall some mention of mid-august for a renewed beta.
> was there such a hint somewhere?

Now that I read your message more carefully, perhaps you're asking about
updates to the current beta.  I remember a statement that updates would
likely be made available to at least check the up2date process.
However, it vaguely said something like "this week" or "next week" which
  would make it due sometime this week.

Gerry