was there an advertised ETA for the next beta?

Jef Spaleta jspaleta at princeton.edu
Tue Aug 12 12:24:30 UTC 2003

Alan Cox, wrote somewhere in the digest:
>> I don't know if this is currently possible but I would a mailing-list
>> that report events from bugzilla. Mostly new bugs and status change (not
>> only of my own bugs).
>
> The technology exists although I don't think those asking comprehend the
> volume of traffic they would get 8)

Err maybe some people want to test the limits of their dovecot imap
server...imap server mailboxes need testing too.

But for those people out there looking for a more organized way
to keep up with bugs they are tracking in bugzilla. Maybe a digest mode
for the email notifications that includes all the notifications of the
bugs they are CC'd on...so you get one bugzilla report a day at most.
And maybe a second sort of digest mode so you can track new bugs in
specific components. Say someone want to watch for new r-c-p and up2date
bugs that get filed. Maybe someone would appreciate a digest summary
email about, one a day, detailing the new bugs for the component(s) they
are tracking.

-jef