was there an advertised ETA for the next beta?

Rik van Riel riel at redhat.com
Wed Aug 13 03:40:05 UTC 2003

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> > If you have other cool ideas on what should be included,
> > don't hesitate to let us know ;)
>
> Maybe this should be qualified with "for the next release, if you are
> going to volunteer to work on it" ;-)

You are absolutely right, of course.  From now on I'll try
to read all my emails before sending them, I can see how
my mail must have gotten misinterpreted by some people.

In fact, I can see quite an impressive thread illustrating
that.  On the plus side, it's good to see that the community
is alive ;)