mouse problems

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Wed Aug 13 15:55:15 UTC 2003

On August 13, 2003 05:53 am, Alexander Volovics <awol at home.nl> wrote:

> After looking up the exact meaning and the possible values I have been
> experimenting with different values but this option does not seem to solve
> the problem. The mouse response remains 'jerky' or 'wooden'.
>
> (The jerkiness is very slight but it is clearly demonstrated when trying
>  to play shishen-po or mahjongg very quickly).

This might be a bit far-fetched, but I KNOW that TuxRacer is totally
unplayable *until* I install the nVidia drivers. (See my previous posts
in the shrike lists and bugzilla about "stuttering mouse".) Do you have
an NVidia based video card, and if so have you installed the drivers?

... just a (wildcard) thought!

Elton ;-)
(...whose brain has already melted from the heat, aeons ago...)