APT, Yum and Red Carpet

Jesse Keating hosting at j2solutions.net
Thu Aug 14 04:09:35 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 13 August 2003 19:54, Féliciano Matias wrote:
> one year only.

Depends on what you mean by support.  By support, I mean the ability for my
company to call up Red Hat, say we have a problem w/ package foo, it's
causing bar, and get some help to work around and/or fix package foo.  RHLP
will _not_ have any support options, be it email, web, or phone.  Period.
This has already been stated.

The "trick" you mention w/ purchasing one and installing many is not only
shadey, but doesn't work when we have plenty of customers who buy only one
system, or two.  The cost doesn't even out.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
http://geek.j2solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: