RH Decisions (was Re: APT, Yum and Red Carpet)

Féliciano Matias feliciano.matias at free.fr
Thu Aug 14 06:45:56 UTC 2003

Le jeu 14/08/2003 à 07:44, Bruce A. Locke a écrit :
> On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 00:55, Rik van Riel wrote:
> [...]
> Basically, in my view, it creates anarchy where I don't want to be
> exposed to such anarchy.

I you don't want anarchy, don't use XD2 or freshrpms, etc...

Two facts :
- RedHat resource is finite.
- You and/or RedHat can force everybody to work with RedHat.

I was worry with RHEL. With RHLP redhat take the right direction to
reassure the community.
And i trust Redhat and contributors to bring one of the best
distribution.
It's also in the interest of RedHat.

--
Féliciano Matias <feliciano.matias at free.fr>