nforce support?

Patrick severn at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 15 11:35:09 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-08-12 at 12:59, Alan Cox wrote:
> Nforce ethernet is not supported. Nforce AGP is not supported (although
> that is about to change). Nforce audio only supports the basic stuff not
> the extra multimedia goodies they seem to have.

Hi Alan,

Can you please elaborate a bit more on the "Nforce AGP is not supported
(although that is about to change)" part. I thought the Nforce AGP patch
had already been backported from 2.6 and made it into the Severn kernel.
I have a Nforce2 based mobo with an ATI Radeon 9000 and would love to
see glxgears do better than 200 fps and be able to play race tux.

Regards,
Patrick