Include OpenOffice.org 1.1 in Severn?

Patrick severn at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 15 17:47:45 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 19:27, HoytDuff wrote:
> On Friday 15 August 2003 12:57, Féliciano Matias wrote:
> > > Tell us it's not so.
> >
> > Yet another mosfet story...
> > I found "2001: A Space Odyssey" better.''
>
> Making personal attacks doesn't provide an answer to the question and reflects
> poorly on you, Féliciano.

And question or remarks that are totally not related to the initial
topic do not belong in this threat. Please take your discussion to a
separate threat. This threat is about OOo 1.1 in the next RH release.
Something that is important to many. Cluttering it with theories from
this Mosfet person adds nothing.

Patrick