was there an advertised ETA for the next beta?

Féliciano Matias feliciano.matias at free.fr
Sat Aug 16 15:25:30 UTC 2003

Le mar 12/08/2003 à 06:39, Bill Nottingham a écrit :
> Paul Iadonisi (pri.rhl1 at iadonisi.to) said:
> >   How about just moving the old revs into a rawhide-old directory?  You
> > could periodically prune the rawhide-old directory to only have two or
> > three revs.
>
> This still implies *we* want to carry around that much space. :)
> Seriously, rawhide is already 11GB+, and it will get bigger once
> we actually start adding debuginfo packages.

Perhaps this issue could be answered in the client computer.
I see that up2date provides rollback feature.
Currently i use a little shell script to keep old packages (see
attachment for those interesting in. I am not a good shell coder).

I think this issue could be addressed in the rawhide FAQ (if any).

--
Féliciano Matias <feliciano.matias at free.fr>