RH 10 schedule (was - Re: Severn Beta2)

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Tue Aug 19 02:29:06 UTC 2003

On August 18, 2003 05:50 pm, Tom Malone <tom.jmalone at virgin.net> wrote:
> Elton Woo wrote:
> >On August 18, 2003 12:51 pm, Thiago Vinhas de Moraes
> > <tvinhas at techbyte.com.br>

> >>The initial release schedule said that beta 2 would be released today.
> >
> >There seems to be a holdup of some kind. Maybe beta 3 might be
> >released later, too, with the result that Red Hat 10 might come out in
> >October, instead of September ... if I remember the announced
> >schedule....
> >
> >>Is there any new schedule avaiable?
> >
> >Can you send me the link where this (the schedule) was announced
> >previously in the list?
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Elton ;-)
>
> it was on the slides in the install
True. But IIRC, it was also mentioned within a post where the mention
of a "more open" Red Hat was mentioned. I think the announcement
was even contained in a post by one of the RH guys who is quite
frequent on this list (but I *can't* remember who...!)

Elton  ;-)

(I wonder if I can find that "slide" on Disk 1 of Severn?)