unable to reboot or shutdown from the Gnome desktop.

Joel Young jdy at cs.brown.edu
Tue Aug 19 17:47:32 UTC 2003

I've noticed this.

Joel
--------
From: Elton Woo <elwoo at videotron.ca>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 12:44:57 -0400
  To: rhl-beta-list at redhat.com
Subj: unable to reboot or shutdown from the Gnome desktop.

Whenever I select shutdown or reboot from the Gnome desktop,
I only get logged out of the desktop, and _then_ I have to select
"reboot" or "shutdown" from the gdm. Has anyone else noticed this?
Is there or should there be a bug filed for this?

Elton.