New up2date with local dir access

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Fri Aug 22 14:01:19 UTC 2003

When setting up to check updates for a local dir, it seems that when the
checks get to the obsoletes menu, it stays there.  I have to hit the X
on that menu, go back once,  use another up2date entry to let it check
then it finishes showing package headers and such from the local dir.
This is all on a dir that mirrors everything in the i386 rawhide dir.
Everything seems to work except when you select to check for updates on
the rawhide dir, and it gets to the obsoletes part.

[mike at bart mike]$ rpm -q up2date up2date-gnome
up2date-3.9.12-2
up2date-gnome-3.9.12-2

This is the local dir check line..

### an local directory full of packages
### format
dir Rawhide /home/nfs/download/linux/redhat/rawhide/

Any ideas?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"To be or not to be, is the dumbest question I ever heard!"