pam src rpm replaced?

Leonard den Ottolander leonardjo at hetnet.nl
Sun Aug 24 00:02:45 UTC 2003

Hi Jef,

> Its a simple fix....it will get fixed...it might feel good to have a
> conversation with a developer about it before it gets fixed...but that
> is also a waste of developer time to write a comment to every single bug
> report for every single simple spec file fix, or documentation fix or
> whatever.

 Since the bug has to be handled anyway the developer will eventually need
to give a short reply anyway. This is bug and fix need a simple "noticed,
will be added in the next release" type of answer.

> so be a little humble and sit back and wait.  If your
> bug makes it into the final beta isos, then you might want to rattle your
> monkey cage a little to try to get some attention...

 :) Just asking. Point is I have another bug outstanding with the same
maintainer for a year now and that one just needs to be closed
"CURRENTRELEASE" or "DUPLICATE" or something. I don't think I should close
it although I guess I could. I feel the maintainer should pick the right
close status.

> wouldn't it be fun to see what the typical number of new bugs a
> typical red hat developer gets every week?

 Yes, I would be interested to know this as well.

Bye,
Leonard.

--
How clean is a war when you shoot around nukelar waste?
Stop the use of depleted uranium ammo!