Galeon Request

nazeman gnome at nazeman.org
Sun Aug 24 19:39:12 UTC 2003

Hello

I'm a redhat user from a long date.

I have a request. I have tested epiphany (the futur redhat default
browser) and the bookmark tools is totaly inusable. example:

I use bookmark for mozilla, netscape 4.7 and galeon. These tools work
great with bookmark.html. Have you tested a import from galeon to
epiphany ? I become a list with ~ 100 directory and 400 link ?!?,
inusable ! (sorry for this but is true)

I have a lot of bookmark ~ 800( sorted in directory and sub directory).

Can you perhaps add Galeon 1.3.7 in extra. I love galeon and i'm not the
only user work with bookmark.... (my bookmark file is from 3 year, with
update ;-) Galeon 2 is very stable (ximian version 1.3.5) and usable.

merci

http://www.nazeman.org/prive/galeon.jpg
130 Kb a example with a good bookmark tools

patrick

p.s. sorry for my poor english.... :-(