Screenshot tool

Hans Deragon hans at deragon.biz
Mon Aug 25 15:44:07 UTC 2003

Greetings.

   I was looking for a screenshot tool under RH9 graphics menu and could not
find one directly.  I had to google to find out that the Gimp provides such a
feature.

   Would it be possible for the next release of RHL to have a dedicated
screenshot tool available (with a name in the menu that suggest it takes
screenshots; if the name does not give this, then add a quick desc in
parenthesis near the name (yeah, I know that the comment popup exist, but they
do not show up on all the menu items at once and thus, the user has to scan each
of the entries to find out))?

   ...or at least, have a document named (screenshots.txt) in the menu which
would provide instructions on how to use the existing tools to perform a screenshot.

   The idea is to have an easy way for newbies to find the tool to perform a
screenshot, without having to google or ask around.

Best regards,
Hans Deragon
--
Consultant en informatique/Software Consultant
Deragon Informatique inc.         Open source: