no ... *really* ... any ETA for updated beta?

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at welho.com
Wed Aug 27 18:37:34 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 21:31, Rik van Riel wrote:

> My repository?  Some email and ham radio software, probably
> nothing worth waiting for.  The interesting stuff will be in
> your repository, not mine ;)

Rik, instead of setting up "yet another repository" why not join Fedora
and publish your packages through that? Of course you'll get your
packages out much faster if you publish in your own repo, considering
the average time a package sits in Fedora QA :) but it's a central thing
and seems to be quite popular among RH employees even.

	- Panu -