fontilus/control-center conflict

Epps, Aaron M. Epps.Aaron at mayo.edu
Thu Aug 28 12:15:27 UTC 2003

	Does Red Hat currently have any plans to redesign the standard Gnome Control Center?  To me, a group of icons in Nautilus is a pretty weak interface for a Control-Center.  Does anyone remember what Ximian did back in the XD1 days, they had a nicely redesigned Control Center.  Anyway, not a big deal, just curious...